Party and Event Rules *See Covid 19 waiver at bottom!
With the most Upscale, Elite, and Classy Parties that Carolina Connections provides, there are Rules we ask you to follow. Any Issues or problems should be directed towards party staff or security.
Here are some guidelines and also some STRICT RULES to keep in mind and Must Be Followed:
1. Carolina Connections is a Guest Approved and CONFIRMED ONLY Private Event! No one may attend any Party or Event or come onto the property without being an Approved Guest, Confirmed, and have a Confirmation Number! Carolina Connections is not open to the general public. Only couples, single ladies, and select single men can be invited to attend our parties and events. Please have a photo ID just in case you are asked.
2. No Means NO, Always Be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE! DO NOT touch or initiate any activity without VERBAL permission or invitation to do so. Please be gracious if refused. A courteous “No” still means “No”. This goes for your own partner as well. If you are being a pest, un-invited touching or just being an ass, you will be removed! (Guy or lady). Complaints made will result in removal without refund and ban from all future events.
3. Couples and/or Throuples WHO COME TOGETHER, MUST LEAVE TOGETHER! When one leaves the other(s) MUST Leave also.
4. NO DRUGS OF ANY KIND or ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY. ANY VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN EJECTION AND PERMANENT BAN YOU FROM OUR EVENTS! NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
5. No weapons of ANY TYPE allowed on the Premises!
6. Smoking allowed ONLY in designated smoking area. outdoor rear patio. Vapers, please follow same rules.
7. ANY CONDUCT REQUIRING AN APOLOGY IS GROUNDS FOR EXPULSION! Inappropriate/ Aggressive behavior or nuisance is grounds for removal without refund!
8. We reserve the right to remove those who will not follow simple rules, but we must know about the situations. PLEASE tell us if you are having issues with anyone. If you do not let us know- then your fault, do not bitch about it later!
9. BYOB. We provide mixers and bottled ice water, but Do Not provide alcohol - so you if you'd like to have any, you can bring your own. Heavy alcohol use is discouraged, remember, no one is comfortable around someone who has no control of his or her faculties. Drink at your OWN risk.
10. PHOTOS: Go to the Photo Backdrop if you are taking pictures. Pictures are NOT to include any other Attendees at the Party or Event without their permission! Cameras or video equipment are NOT permitted elsewhere on the property. Cell phones may be carried with you, but you must go to your car if you need to use them (that includes texting or checking messages). Photos taken for slanderous reasons including for purposes not in the best interest of Carolina Connections or in use of sharing identity will be met with swift legal action from our attorney.
11. We take the privacy of our events and attendees very seriously. Those attending must abide by strict confidentiality standards. The happenings inside events and at our parties, as well as those attending events is not to be shared. Also, No information regarding our guests will be disclosed by Carolina Connections and/or its representatives. Please do not contact us for any information pertaining to attendance at any Event. In other words, DO NOT contact us to find out who will be attending/has attended, their age(s) or what they look like. Our intent is to provide a venue which can be enjoyed by all regardless of profession or physical attributes or appearance.
12. Staff members are there to guide you. Please be Courteous and Respectful.
13. All Party Attendee Donations are prepaid to secure your spot. Because we have a limited number of guests that can attend, once we get full we do not allow other guests to attend. Therefore, your Donation is non-refundable. Exchanges may be granted at the discretion of the owners’ approval. *** Cancellation of an event due to forces beyond our control or "Act of God" will NOT necessarily constitute a refund.
14. Sleeping Quarter Room Reservations are NOT refundable! You will be completely and solely responsible for ANY and ALL damages, theft, misuse, and fees will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Damages to your room may result in being banned from future events.
By participating in this event, you give up important legal rights, including the right to sue. Please read carefully. All participants MUST BE 21 OR OLDER.
Attend at your own risk- A SIGNED LEGAL DISCLAIMER and ASSUMPTION OF RISK DOCUMENT is required when you attend Carolina Connections Events. We are not responsible for lost or stolen belongings or damages to person or property including any type of accidental damages or death. By attending you hold harmless Carolina Connections, venue owners, our staff, volunteers, vendors and heirs. We reserve the right to change and or modify any and all rules and releases without notice.
ALL Rules and policies are subject to change without notice.
For any questions of any kind, please feel free to refer to a Host or Staff member.
Charles and Bella:)
*** Waiver of Liability Relating to Corona virus/COVID-19
The corona virus, COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. According to professional and scientific medical knowledge the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and possibly through the air. People whom are infected can show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known treatment, cure or vaccine for COVID-19 at this time. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death.
Carolina Connections cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while on the premises at our Parties and Events. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to attend Carolina Connections Parties and Events you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19. By attending I hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for myself and/or my spouse/partner in order to utilize Carolina Connections services, furnishings, and enter the premises of Parties and Events. These services/events are of such value to me that I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order to utilize Carolina Connections Parties and Events and premises in person.
WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY: I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against Carolina Connections, and its owners, staff, security, shuttle driver, and volunteers, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to attending Carolina Connections Parties and Events and premises. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
CHOICE OF LAW: I understand and agree that the law of the State of North Carolina will apply to this contract. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL PROVISIONS OF THIS RELEASE, AND BY ATTENDING, I FREELY AND KNOWINGLY ASSUME THE RISK AND WAIVE MY RIGHTS CONCERNING LIABILITY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE
Copyright © 2021 Carolina Connections - All Rights Reserved.